Try Different Publishing Packages
Once you've published you collection once, you might want to try publishing with different packages to see if there is one that's closer to your original vision.
To select a different publishing package
- Select the Publishing tab;
- Select a publishing package;
- Answer Yes if you're prompted to replace an existing file; (1)
- Click the publish button in the toolbar;
- Review your publication.
To try different publishing packages, repeat steps 2 to 5:
(1) Be careful not to answer Yes if you have modified existing files!
One you have selected a base publishing package, promptly rename the default template and stylesheet files according to your publication's title. This precaution will eventually prevent overwriting your precious work with a default file.
Once you've selected a base publishing package to start with, you'll be tweaking its files to fit your specific publication requirements. Which is the topic of the Intermediate and Advanced tutorials.